About Shop Pay
What is Shop Pay?
Shop Pay is a quick and easy way to make purchases online. It gives the customer the option to pay for their purchases in installments (a total of 4). This accelerated checkout method saves the customers email, shipping address and credit/debit card information, so that they can complete their transactions faster.
Who can use the Shop Pay feature?
- This feature is available to customers spending between $50-$3,000
- Customers using debit/credit cards (does not work with Capital One or prepaid cards!)
- U.S. residents
How can I use the Shop Pay feature?
- Add your items to your cart
- Click checkout and choose the "Shop Pay" option
- Choose to pay first installment up front or two weeks after purchase (NOTE: the remaining 3 installments will be automatically taken from your credit/debit card every two weeks. The customer will receive an email reminder before each payment is charged.)
- Complete order
For more information or questions about Shop Pay, visit the Shop Pay Help Center.